Tuesday, February 8, 2011

like a bullet in the mind.

Well what can I say - my first week in Tallinn has been an eventful one - i managed to fall down the stairs at work and hurt my hand, got lost quite a few times and were in a car accident - so yay! I never want to post anything when i'm in a bad mood, cause i want my blog to be a positive place where people can come and read and enjoy.. but right now I have no choice cause the dorm I'm living in has no proper internet connection so I have to take advantage of the situation and make the post now. But I hope you guys like the pictures and I'm so sorry - I know this post is so utterly boring but I have some more interesting stuff coming up soon-soon, I know i say that every time.. but just bare with me :)
So here are some photographs I took this weekend - this is my dorm room that I share, I tried to make it feel a bit more like home so I bought this awesome retro looking alarm clock, haha I dind't have enough for the batteries though.. so it doesn't work, but i love it anyways, also got the silly mug that says "I love daughter" (saywhat??) but you know - just to enjoy the little things, right? :)

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

29 comments:

  1. your bedroom is gorgeous! i love the photography :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autoõnnetus?? Loodan, et jäid terveks ikka..
    Mina suutsin nädalavahetusel 2 korda kukkuda, ühe korra täpselt lompi. Teed on nii libedad. :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style, photos and posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bow-necklace is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, I hope things get better for you feel good soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. You're so positive and hmm soft? :P Really. I think that you schould post more often cuz you're inspiration . xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely
    http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amaizing watch! Where are you bought that? Love pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing pictures! Love your necklace! xxx lg

    ReplyDelete
  10. i escaped to tartu this past weekend, because the streets in tallinn were so damn slippery! i didnt end up falling down, but there were close calls.

    love the alarm clock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos! i've got the same nail polish, it's my number one! actually i'm wearing it atm .)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, i love your phothos, they're so cute&pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Väga head pildid ja see kell on super? Mis poest sa selle endale ostsid? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. In what program you process photos?

    ReplyDelete
  15. car accident ? autch :--O are you okay ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you shot some really beautiful pics! I hope luck is with you soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ma tahtsin küsida, kustkohast see kell pärit on?! :)
    PS! Super blogi, jätka samas vaimus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style. I love your pictures. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kas sa palun kirjutaksid sellest, kuidas töödelda pilte nagu sina seda teed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful Pictures!
    I love these colours
    and your bag & your wrist watch

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Community.chocolatey.org
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete